SURE THE WORKFLOW, FLOWS
Kassy Company’s Project Manager for new-building construction projects , will be responsible for the overall construction of interior and exterior projects that we are hired for. We possess the knowledge, experience and confidence to engage and professionally interact with our clients to create the design and dream space that is desired. As a project manager, we execute, direct and delegate all work that is being done on site. In Addition we have our Superintendents, Estimator, and other construction related personnel to assist in the project. Our team focuses on planning , coordinating and executing the work in a safe environment in accordance to the contract documents, scheduling and budgets . Kassy Company works directly with our clients to ensure that the building process goes smoothly.
- Preparation of the project schedule.
- Review the project plans, specifications and comment on the buildings’ design, scheduling, possible
cost, savings and potential construction problems.
- Assist Estimator in preparation of project budget.
- Prepare the General Conditions budget.
- Assist in assembling the job site office and equipment requirements.
- Communicate with design team/client as well as effectively corresponding with vendors.
- Expedite all shop drawings and approvals.
- Monitor and maintain the project construction schedule on a weekly basis.
- Raise and discuss relevant issues at the job site meetings. Prepare & issue minutes of all site meetings.
- Inform the Consultant/Client of any errors, discrepancies or omissions contained within the Consultant’s
- Expedite all CCN & CO (change order) costs. Maintain current CO logs.
- Monitor site safety and ensure that the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act are
- Ensure completion of and track all independent testing and inspections as required.
- Issue monthly invoicing and progress drawings to clients including final holdbacks.
- Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control.
- Maintain control and responsibility for the security and operation of directly owned
equipment on the job site in conjunction with site staff.
- Control and monitor labour, material and equipment expenses.
- Prepare monthly cost forecasting summaries.
- Ensure that “as-built” drawings are prepared on an ongoing basis by all trades during the construction
period and issue final close-outs to consultant/owner accordingly.
- Ensure all required municipal inspections are performed.
- Prepare and expedite project deficiency lists.
THE LATEST PM TALK
Occasionally we'll blog about the exciting progress on a Project Management project we're working on. Check it out...
ALL OVER THE WORLD
Ambiguity & confusion can cost a lot of money.
We remove the miscommunication and misunderstandings between client and contractor. Many construction teams do not have the ability to clearly layout the scope of a job or keep the client abreast of what’s going on throughout the process. That’s where K+C comes in.