This remodel was a complete new build, the house was caught in an electrical fire, causing us to remodel the entire home. What we did was try to give the house a open feel with a great flow to walk through the house. So what we did was we opened the living room, dining room area. Enlarged the kitchen added a small island to place the microwave inside .We put new granite counter tops and backsplash and added new travertine flooring. In addition to that we remodeled the guest bathroom downstairs giving it a new face lift with the tile design on the walls and floor.We also added an additional bathroom downstairs, by the kitchen for easy access when needed. Because the home owner wanted a master suite we added a second story to the house. In this space we created a place for her to sleep with a walking closet and a master bathroom that has a shower and a soaking tub to relax in after a hard days work.
July 19, 2009